COSAR SILVER ESPAÑA S.L. guarantees the total privacy and security of the personal data of customers and users of cosarsilver.es. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or practices regarding your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On cosarsilver.es, we collect two types of information:
- - Personal information that you provide to us when you register, express interest in obtaining information about us or our products, or when you contact us.
- - Information collected automatically when you visit our website. This information does not reveal your identity, but may include usage and device information such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating systems, language preferences, country, location, information about how and when you use our information, and other technical information. This information is mainly necessary for maintaining the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analysis and reporting purposes.
1. Legal basis for processing personal data:
We inform you that all personal data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, in accordance with the purpose of the treatment and under the protection of European legislation on personal data protection. The applicable legislation for the collection and processing of personal data is as follows:
- Organic Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of April 27, 2016 (RGPD).
If users do not feel that their personal rights are protected, they could file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
2. Identity of the Data Controller:
In compliance with the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5th on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter referred to as LOPD-GDD), and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of April 27th, 2016 (hereinafter referred to as RGPD), we inform the users of our website of the following information:
- Data Controller: COSAR SILVER ESPAÑA, S.L.
- TAX ID: B66733791
- Postal address: Plaza Letamendi, 37, 4º 3ª, 08007, Barcelona (Spain)
- Email address: email@example.com
- URL: www.cosarsilver.es
3. Collection of data and consent:
In compliance with the LOPD-GDD and the GDPR, users who visit our website are informed that the personal data requested in our forms or that can be provided to us through our email addresses will be included in our Activity Records of Treatment, whose owner and responsible for the processing is COSAR SILVER ESPAÑA, SL, hereinafter the provider.
Likewise, when a user fills out one of the forms with the personal data requested, under the aforementioned legislation, he or she must give their unequivocal and explicit, revocable and non-retroactive consent (Art. 6 and 7 of the GDPR).
We inform you that all personal data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and in accordance with the legislation in force in the protection of personal data.
The Provider is not responsible for the processing of personal data from websites that the user can access through the different links contained in our website.
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable to the Spanish State, to which both nationals and foreigners visiting this website are subject.
4. Purposes of Processing:
The data we request is appropriate and necessary for the purpose for which it is collected, and will not be used for a different purpose than that for which it has been granted, and in no case will it be granted to third parties without the owner's consent, except for legal obligation.
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016, the purpose for which personal data is collected is: the processing of users' personal data to receive information about the products shown on our website.
Unless otherwise stated, it will be considered necessary to complete all fields of each form on this portal, for which the user must provide us with their true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date data.
The user will be the sole responsible for any direct or indirect damage or injury that causes the provider or any third party, for filling out forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete, outdated or third-party data.
5. Data Storage Duration:
6. User's right of access, rectification, deletion (right to be forgotten), portability, limitation, and opposition of personal data:
In accordance with the rights of the data subject regulated in articles 12-18 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD) and articles 15-22 of the European Regulation (RGPD), the user has the right to access the information that concerns him/her, collected in the records of the website owner, rectify it if it is incorrect, cancel it or object to its processing, in the terms established by said regulations, by contacting:
COSAR SILVER ESPAÑA, SL
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, by postal mail addressed to: COSAR SILVER ESPAÑA, S.L. Plaza Letamendi, 37, 4º 3ª, 08007, Barcelona (Spain).
- Contact telephone number: +34 664.527.589
- Attaching, in both cases, a photocopy of your ID or documentary evidence of your identity, according to Art. 15-22 of the LOPD-GDD and Art. 11 of the RGPD.
It is essential that, in order to keep the user's personal data up to date, the website owner is informed whenever there has been any modification to the same. In the absence of such information, the provider is not responsible for its accuracy.
If the user does not expressly cancel his/her personal data from the provider's files, it is understood that he/she is still interested in being included in them, as long as it is appropriate for the purpose for which they were obtained and the file owner considers it appropriate.
The content of the exercise of the personal rights of the users mentioned above is regulated as follows:
- o Right of access (Art. 13 LOPD-GDD)
- o Right of rectification (Art. 14 LOPD-GDD)
- o Right of deletion (Art. 15 LOPD-GDD)
- o Right of limitation (Art. 16 LOPD-GDD)
- o Right of portability (Art. 17 LOPD-GDD)
- o Right of opposition (Art. 18 LOPD-GDD)
7. Data Privacy Security:
The security measures required by the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD), and Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), establish that the data controllers and processors must take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the risk level assumed in the processing of personal data.
With these technical and organizational measures, the provider is offering full compliance with the aforementioned regulations, in order to ensure the processing of personal data for each of the specified purposes. Thus, the security measures applied to the processing of personal data that are being carried out under current legislation are determined.
The owner of the website informs that they have adopted all necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard the security of the files containing personal data, as required by current regulations.
8. Commercial email communications:
In compliance with the current regulations, which prohibit the sending of commercial communications via email that have not been previously expressly authorized by the recipients, and in accordance with the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5th, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and the European Regulation (RGPD) 2016/279 of the European Parliament and Council of April 27th, 2016, if the user wishes to receive commercial or informational information about the services and products published on the platform, they must give their explicit and unequivocal consent through our website, or via email.
The provider reserves the right to modify its data protection policy in the future based on its criteria, or due to a change in legislation, jurisprudence, or business practice. If any modifications are made, the new text will be published on this same page where the user will be able to be aware of the data protection policy. In any case, the relationship with the user will be governed by the current regulations at the precise time of accessing the website and, therefore, it is mandatory to read them every time we receive their data through our website.
The use of the Web confers on the user the condition of user, who accepts these Conditions of which they have had the opportunity to be aware of.
We collect information through cookies. A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website, including our website. It is generally used to allow the website to remember your actions and preferences (login, language, font size, and other preferences) for a period of time. Each time you visit our website, you will be asked to accept or reject cookies.